Recently, Baosight Evaluation Center stand out from the country hundreds laboratories which participating in the capability verification, won the second place of 2016 annual CNAS capability verification.
CNAS is the abbreviation of China National Accreditation Commission for conformity assessment. This capability verification is for all domestic testing laboratories that have passed or are ready to apply for approval in the field of CNAS software testing, a total of 121 laboratories have registered for this capability test in the country.
The number of samples of this defect is expected to be 34, in the final report, Baosight Evaluation Center found 32, was ranked the second place, in addition, detected 214 defects out of expectation.
Since its establishment in 2009, the detection ability of Baosight Evaluation Center gradually increased, users around the nuclear power, steel, software, finance, automotive and other industries. Since joining the National Laboratory Accreditation, Baosight Evaluation Center improve business ability, gradually entered the domestic first-class, professional R & D team.
- • Baosteel QP1500 High Performance Cold Rolled Quenched Ductile Steel is first launched worldwide
- • China Baowu Oversea Development Seminar in 2019 Was Held
- • Testing and Verification Project of Steel Industrial Internet Platform of Baosight Software was Enlisted in National Piloting Demonstration Projects
- • Li Qiang Came to China Baowu for Investigations
- • China Baowu fulfilled tasks for China Taishan Antarctic station (Phase ‖)