Recently, the central enterprise e-commerce alliance was established in Beijing. Wu Yuliang, general manager of Baowu Group and general manager of service development center, attended the ceremony.
The e-commerce alliance of the central enterprise is jointly initiated and established by the State Grid, Bawowu Group and other central enterprise e -commerce platforms under the guidance of the State Council, the aim is to further exert the advantage and social influence of the e-commerce industry, build a new platform for cross-boundary cooperation and foster new kinetic energy for reform and development, promote connectivity and win-win cooperation among the e-commerce platforms of the central enterprises, continue to enhance the innovation and development capacity of the central enterprises in e-commerce, and serve the economic transformation and upgrading of the real economy.
- • Australia and New Zealand Senior Civil Servants Seminar came to Baosteel for investigation
- • China Baowu Won the 10th "China Charity Award"
- • Baoland Capital customer forum is held in B-Link
- • Mr. Hao Peng surveyed and investigated Aid-Tibet works of Baowu on the spot
- • Coiling temperature control technology of Baosteel Hot Rolling gained the landmark breakthrough