Recently, Wuhan Iron and Steel Ltd and China Guodian Chang Yuan Power Co., Ltd held signing ceremony of strategic cooperation agreement, the two sides will give full play to their respective advantages in areas such as security mutual protection, energy demand, labor demand, raw materials demand and logistics services, etc, establish effective communication and coordination mechanism, carry out in-depth cooperation, realize efficient collaboration, effectively reduce operating costs, and improve management efficiency.
Yuan Tianping, chairman of Chang Yuan Corporation, said at the signing ceremony that he visited the production site of Wuhan steel and admired the standard of Wuhan Iron and Steel Ltd in terms of management, scale and products, Chang Yuan Corporation has a history of more than 60 years, and it is a great honor to cooperate with Wuhan Iron and Steel Ltd, and it is also full of confidence for the future development of broader strategic cooperation between the two sides.
Liu An, standing communist of Baosteel party commitee, vice general manager of Baosteel, executive director and general manager of Wuhan Iron and Steel Ltd, introduced the achievements of pushing forward reform by Wuhan Iron and Steel Limited after Baowu joint and reorganization. He said, the cooperation with Wuhan Iron and Steel Limited and electrical power system is a long-term stability, mutual trust, mutual benefit, multi-azimuth, multi-carrier, the two sides have a wide range of development space to establish strategic cooperative relations in the fields of electricity, energy, logistics and labor services, the demonstration effect has been demonstrated in the industry.
- • Baosteel QP1500 High Performance Cold Rolled Quenched Ductile Steel is first launched worldwide
- • China Baowu Oversea Development Seminar in 2019 Was Held
- • Testing and Verification Project of Steel Industrial Internet Platform of Baosight Software was Enlisted in National Piloting Demonstration Projects
- • Li Qiang Came to China Baowu for Investigations
- • China Baowu fulfilled tasks for China Taishan Antarctic station (Phase ‖)