Recently, Baosteel Engineering Baosteel Rolls has been named Class A Preferred Purchase Supplier by ThyssenKrupp.
Baosteel Roller has been the supplier of ThyssenKrupp since 2011. Due to its outstanding performance in product quality, logistics services and technical capabilities, it has been rated as Class A in its supplier evaluation two years later. In this evaluation, Baosteel Rolls has once again become a Class A priority procurement supplier for this global landmark steel plant, indicating that the company’s products and services have maintained a high standard for many years continuously. Especially in the aspect of individualized rolls, the company has passed technical breakthroughs, customized the high-hardness and ultra-deep-hardening layer special rolls for ThyssenKrupp.
It is expected that after this selection, the market share of Baosteel Rolls will further increase, and the orders increase is expected to exceed 60%. With the6 high quality of products and the high efficiency of services, Baosteel Roll's internationalization capabilities have continued to increase, and overseas markets have been further expanded. New overseas signing orders in the first quarter of this year increased by 67.9% year-on-year. It is expected that the company's overseas market sales will increase by more than 15% year-on-year. ??
- • Australia and New Zealand Senior Civil Servants Seminar came to Baosteel for investigation
- • China Baowu Won the 10th "China Charity Award"
- • Baoland Capital customer forum is held in B-Link
- • Mr. Hao Peng surveyed and investigated Aid-Tibet works of Baowu on the spot
- • Coiling temperature control technology of Baosteel Hot Rolling gained the landmark breakthrough